A few random videos

dashy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Confused red P plater, approaching a hill

4WD with heavy load and going too fast (97kph)nearly looses control

Doesn't give me way, I panicked when I saw him move in front of me as I didn't see him when he was stationary.

Cuts in front of truck approaching a light

This driver fails to give way

About to leave the truck wash and....
I only saw his head and maybe his arm when he waved, should have gone a few meters in front of truck before crossing, his mate was also about to do the same but changed his mind.

Bus takes out another bus's mirror

I took out a city bus drivers side rear view mirror once when I was younger. Was driving a university truck we had to move supplies between the stores and warehouse. He was pulling away from the curb and trying to make a light and I guess didn’t see me in the adjacent lane. My mirror hit his and destroyed them both in a shower of glass. He wouldn’t drive his bus without a mirror so they made everyone get off the bus for a replacement. I asked the police officer taking the report what I should do; he said your are driving a state vehicle and the state is self insured. The bus is a city bus and they are self insured, so looks like nothing! I made my delivery driving without a mirror and took the truck back to the physical plant to have the mirror replaced.

Back