A short drive in Canada's capital (Ottawa)

Yeah i was thinking that too, then again here kids get ipads in school and a macbook i assume.
Only the "best" the the kids in the best country in the world ( i hope ppl can detect my irony here )
But i do think the kids get ipads, at least in some public schools.
When i was a school kid i was lucky i got a calculator of my own i could borrow from the school.

I have no idea what they use in school today cuz offcourse i have not put any kids into this country/world.
But this beeing Denmark i am pretty sure what they get is the most expensive stuff with the least support, so i assume products from "that fruit company".
I have seen some of the homework my little sisters kids get, i was like ???? WTF i am 30+ and i am not really sure i undestand the question.

When i was a kid a question would sound like this " if up is where the skys are which way is down"
The questions for my sisters kids was like " assuming Newtons findings regarding gravety indicate a unspecified apple falling in the upposite direction of up, witch side is not up, and whats it name in latin - German and English and Samoan"
And please ellaborate for your awnser in no less that 400 words.

Don't blame MS for that - blame Californians. APPs is short for Applications which in turn is short for Application Programs. Californians hate multi-syllable words (or they are extremely lazy?) so everything gets shortened. Application programs become APPs, radical becomes RAD, etc.

then how come they take so long to say DUUUUUUDE! :p

@kamkar1 - my 11yr old nephew has a chromebook from his school. my brother says all he does is play games on it - no idea what the school district was thinking giving him that thing...

Yeah cromebooks is allmost free, that way google get a track on that person allready from a young age.
And we all know how much mony is spendt by kids or by parents to kids these days, they are a major target for advertising and the buying power is huge.

Here smartphones are a integral part of the classes now, only in a fjew cases do the phones get banned.

then how come they take so long to say DUUUUUUDE! :p...
'Cause they're slooooow?.... :D

It's still only 1 syllable, just takes them a long time to get it out.

Back