A119 issue

Try a different card, there has been more than a few reports of issues recently with Lexar cards in the larger sizes

I've noticed this too. I wonder what's going on since Lexar used to be one of the very best for dashcams. I hope it's just a one-time glitch- that could happen to anybody- but I'm watching the trends just in case.

Phil

I've noticed this too. I wonder what's going on since Lexar used to be one of the very best for dashcams. I hope it's just a one-time glitch- that could happen to anybody- but I'm watching the trends just in case.

Phil

there's a world wide shortage of flash memory silicon right now, most memory sizes are about double the cost of what they were as recently as 6 months ago, some brands are holding their price, the profit margins on flash memory are never high enough to absorb these kinds of material cost price rises so how do they manage to be at or even near what they sold for 6 months ago, I can tell you no manufacturer sits on 6 months worth of raw material so I'd be cautious about what's available in the market right now

Back