A119 lens decay or poorly seated?

AlexChrist

Reaction score
Country
Moldova, Republic Of
Hello,
I bumped in a problem that I tried to fix via Foxoffer.com support (where I bought) first, then wrote @viofo and got complete ignore and no replies to my emails.
I am very disappointed with Viofo support despite loving cam itself.

But back to the point of this thread.
When I though all fine and dandy - I decided to check a situation recorded and I see that left bottom corner is all fogged.
First I thought it is fog from windshield because "winter is coming", but it wouldn't go away. And at night it is a different picture, like aurora borealis :)
I do not think that it should be left as is because that space needed in case of side impact or from oncoming swirve.

I made compilation video how it records in recent time and my problem starts at 1:50 and doesn't go away.

Anyone has ideas how can I fix this? I really do not want to replace dashcam because it will be throwing away 110 bucks for nothing.
Thanks

they were overseas for CES and was only a day or so between that trip finishing and the new holiday starting, they've been out of action for pretty much the whole month, they'll be back to normal next Monday and I'm sure they'll be working through the backlog of emails etc when they can get to them

Back