a119s for $6.00

@4Eyes and @ae86 - what were your tracking numbers? Mine is X. I wonder if they would use the same for everyone if they were just faking them.

not sure if its wise to post tracking # lol but its different (check inbox)
probably an empty package

Last edited:
My tracking number _ _2400_6652_ _ (I left off 5 numbers or letters)

And again free shipping and the price is $ 40 :D

Im all over it......... I will assume your happy to continue hardware/software support if needed

Always happy to help yes.

The heavily discounted refurbished/liquidation ones on ebay have a 90 day Warranty. (See details per listing)

All the new full price items sold elsewhere have the usual 1 year warranty.

every single returned version 1 - A119S with GPS gold pins will be sold the same way. They are 'used products' which cannot be refitted with the new version 2 GPS connector plate unless they list them as refurbished and most likely won't waste the time and effort in testing 1,000's of returned A119S dashcams. All kinds of short lived 'stores' will appear offering 100's of A119S at super discount prices but watch the shipping charges and if the 7G lens has blurry left-side ( returned 2 myself, one with scratched lens ) you may have wasted your money. If the lens is defective view my alignment & refocus videos.
I'll wait till 2018 to buy another VIOFO dashcam (lesson learned, always wait 6 months or more) or I'll upgrade to the next in development F800 ? Thinkware dashcam.

this seller is a fraud. There were several negative feedbacks that I saw in last week and all gone. I managed to see the "private" transactions on ebay mobile, majority for some indoor antenna and crappy apparel/toys most of which said UNSOLD.

The tracking # is probably BS.

this seller is a fraud. There were several negative feedbacks that I saw in last week and all gone. I managed to see the "private" transactions on ebay mobile, majority for some indoor antenna and crappy apparel/toys most of which said UNSOLD.

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction.

Last edited:
contact paypal, open dispute and explain listing is removed and user is banned from ebay. was told full refund by next week

Thanks for that and now I know the most direct route with minimal dramas

contact paypal, open dispute and explain listing is removed and user is banned from ebay. was told full refund by next week
Gladly to know you have your money back,it is lucky!

Might be on it's way. I have a tracking #.
Carrier:

China Post

ACCEPTEDIN TRANSITDELIVERED
imgTrckIntransit.jpg

In Transit to Destination

2017-05-25, 17:43:00

Departed USPS Destination Facility

2017-05-24, 17:43:00, SOUTHERN MD FACILITY, MD 20797

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility

2017-05-23, 21:59:00, SOUTHERN MD FACILITY, MD 20797

2017-05-21, 18:22:00

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility

2017-05-20, 18:22:00, CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20799

Departed USPS Facility

2017-05-19, 17:09:00, STAMFORD, CT 06910

2017-05-19, 14:09:00

Arrived at USPS Facility

2017-05-18, 14:09:00, STAMFORD, CT 06910

Processed Through Facility

2017-05-16, 16:19:00, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Facility

2017-05-13, 17:27:00, GUANGZHOU EMS

Acceptance

2017-05-11, 19:42:00

- what were your tracking numbers? Mine is _ _6140_ _ 437_ _. I wonder if they would use the same for everyone if they were just faking them.

did you receive yours yet?

Not yet, they have until June 8th to deliver.

Gladly to know you have your money back,it is lucky!

Yeah, learned my lesson.

I recently saw two very similar postings for a119s for $50, random seller with private feedbacks.

Not yet, they have until June 8th to deliver.

be careful, I think this is a new scam going on, they use bogus tracking numbers to fool buyers and eBay.

Back