4Eyes

Reaction score
Country
United States
Found this on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272640829714
VIOFO A119S with GPS and CPL 7G F1.6 Capacitor 1080P 60FPS Car Dash Camera DVR

Be the first to write a review.

Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
| Add to watch list

tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
Top selling product

Seller :
ffffbing44 (223 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
|
See other items
| Visit store: ffffbing44

If it sounds too good to be true..... (it probably is)

Price changed to $40US. Still pretty low, but not $6 low, obviously. I ordered one at $6, though I'm skeptical I'll actually receive it.

by the time people realize they won't get anything ever-ever someone in China will have a good collection of american dollars. :eek:

by the time people realize they won't get anything ever-ever someone in China will have a good collection of american dollars. :eek:

It's a version 1 camera and doesn't show any mounts,cables etc..?? Well at least PayPal will give you back your money.

It's a version 1 camera and doesn't show any mounts,cables etc..?? Well at least PayPal will give you back your money.
I looked his other items and it seems that he mispriced this one. It says it has all the stuff but I have spare non-gps mounts from my other A119S cameras anyways if needed. I am 95% expecting this not to show up, but I'll let ebay sort that out when the time comes. This is a little bit of a lottery ticket.

Now The listing changed from Free shipping to $120.00 Shipping, Lol ...

While I was in the middle of sorting a payment for a product the price had changed to double so I cancelled for a later date

Let me guess, the people who bought the camera for $ 6 of $40 with free shipping gets their payment refunded with some kind of excuse e.g. they ran out of stock or something similar. I never believe they ship out the camera for $6 of $40 incl. shipping.

i purchased that @ $40. i know dumb move
Report to ebay for potential fraud seller or wait it out?

i purchased that @ $40. i know dumb move
Report to ebay for potential fraud seller or wait it out?
EBay will have you go through a whole Dispute resolution After soo much time has passed. It's a real pain in the butt when dealing with them. I had a store on there since 1999 but i no longer do. You can try to call them... but i think you may have to wait it out and go through their process. You can see if this phone number is still Valid.They gave it to me when i was a Power Seller on there. 866-405-3229

They say mine has shipped. Bought for $40.00 with FREE Shipping.
Will see what happens.

EBay will have you go through a whole Dispute resolution After soo much time has passed. It's a real pain in the butt when dealing with them. I had a store on there since 1999 but i no longer do. You can try to call them... but i think you may have to wait it out and go through their process. You can see if this phone number is still Valid.They gave it to me when i was a Power Seller on there. 866-405-3229

True. many people bought same item, I'd assume by now they'd know seller has wrong intentions. We'll see

They say mine has shipped. Bought for $40.00 with FREE Shipping.
Will see what happens.

Mine was supposedly shipped yesterday and tracking is live but I doubt its real. check out latest feedback

I ordered one at $6 and it said it shipped and a tracking number was provided. I'm just going to play the waiting game and be incredibly surprised if it shows up.

@4Eyes and @ae86 - what were your tracking numbers? Mine is _ _6140_ _ 437_ _. I wonder if they would use the same for everyone if they were just faking them.

Last edited:
Back