A119S or SG9665GC v3 2017?

Ryne

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Narrowed down to these two choices. The price difference between the versions I want is about 130$ on amazon canada, but I don't really need/want the GPS on the SG9665GC, and I don't see an option to remove it. I want a CPL, which the SG9665GC comes with but the A119S doesn't, and is sold out on amazon canada.

What is important to me is the night vision. I do a lot of early morning and early evening/night driving, and a cam that can help pick up details at night is a must IMO. Not a lot of city driving, but I do drive in fairly lit areas of Bolton/Brampton/Mississauga.

Any ideas?

removing the GPS wouldn't have much impact on the pricing, they are functionally better with it rather than without, keeping the time accurate, logging location information etc

Thanks Gabacho.

I think I'm just going to buy both. Probably the SG9665GC first because it's more expensive, if that makes sense. The A119S was my first choice, but I want to see if the SG9665GC is as good at night as everyone says. Since I do most of my driving at night, I want to make sure I get the cam suited for me.

Thanks Gabacho.

I think I'm just going to buy both. Probably the SG9665GC first because it's more expensive, if that makes sense. The A119S was my first choice, but I want to see if the SG9665GC is as good at night as everyone says. Since I do most of my driving at night, I want to make sure I get the cam suited for me.
I think you made a good choice, and there is plenty of real time support for both cameras on DCT.

Back