A129+ new user... finally

So with this message, I'm done with you.

Phil
Wow, what a loss for me!

Maybe I pushed the conversations to the limits, but I never trespassed them, I never offended someone. You, instead, by using words like stupid, cad, hypocrit, you tried to insult me directly. No problem, as I said I don't care because I realise that you're just a frustrated guy.
It's my right of customer to say whatever I want about a camera or a manufacturer, as far as I don't say lies, but I disclose their lies.
In my discussions I just wanted to show assertively (not hostile as you claim) that these so-called "trusted brands" (as an individual called them) are not far at all from noname brands. It's my opinion and is for real, I made arguments.

For jokiin, if I upset him in any way, I apologize. But I had the impression that we were having an open and honest discussion.

Last edited:
Night RAW samples (no sound, but RAW) 21:9@60fps@Ev=0 in extreme low light conditions. Firmware beta v. 1.4TST. It has many things to be corrected, especially when activate WDR.

Also 21:9@30fps@WDR@Ev=-1... here:
https://we.tl/t-u8oPYwdaQF
https://we.tl/t-F9855M7kQK
Bad WDR functioning. I hope that they'll make a final stable firmware with perfectly working WDR, before they'll release a HDR firmware version. WDR function has many problems: sudden variations (even in good light), banding, accentuated purple tint and too much noise.

Last edited:
Test in the first sunny day@clear sky since I bought it. QHD 21:9@60 fps.
RAW file in description.

New user with A129 plus here, I can see there is beta firmware around from 19-01-2021, where I can find the beta firmwares?

Some rednecks

And 2 Danish stores in there

Jysk and H&M

PS: @ 0:30 under Danish traffic code you must yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk like there ( people waiting to cross )

under Danish traffic code you must yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk like there ( people waiting to cross )
By the way... I don't know what people are like in Denmark, but I assume they are civilized and have common sense. Maybe they even know the traffic rules and follow them. Including the crossings on pedestrian crosswalks. In Romania, pedestrians (and not only them) are poorly educated in terms of traffic and crossing streets. Often they cross w/o safety (ensuring?), they pass one after the other like sheeps, without taking into account the fact that the pedestrian crosswalk is not, however, a boulevard.

Last edited:
Pedestrians here are also often bad, buth in braking the rules, and not even knowing the rules, for me both endless reasons for grief.

Back