A139 turns off by itself after starting the car

wael

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I had a problem that the camera turn on then turns off by itself after starting the car
And it need to turn on from the Camera start button
i use Hardwire Kit
Is there a way to make the camera work automatically?

It should work automatic, have you tried to use the regular power source to rule out it is not the camera ?

thanks

Today I will try using a cigarette lighter adapter

But using the Hardwire Kit is the best

Yes, but just to rule out camera problems, if it work with the standard power kit then the HK3-C hard wire kit must be bad in some way.
I cant say i have heard of your problem before, so all i can think of are wrong installed hard wire kit, or defective kit.

Maybe increase the startup timer setting.

Yes, but just to rule out camera problems, if it work with the standard power kit then the HK3-C hard wire kit must be bad in some way.
I cant say i have heard of your problem before, so all i can think of are wrong installed hard wire kit, or defective kit.
It works well with cigarette lighter adapter
I think we should re-search for more suitable fuses or that the problem is from HK3-C hard wire kit

Yes, if that work fine there must be some issue with hard wire kit connections or the kit itself.

Many modern cars can be a bit problematic for hard wire as electronics are smart.

Yes, if that work fine there must be some issue with hard wire kit connections or the kit itself.

Many modern cars can be a bit problematic for hard wire as electronics are smart.
The connections are correct, but I will change the fuses that I used. Perhaps the fuse functions are the reason
Yes, the car is modern

Almost certain to be in the way the circuit (fuse) you have tapped into behaves. Try other fuses.

It gets tougher every year to find the correct fuses to tap into with cars, as they're all going to computer-controlled power schemes.

Phil

Check the voltage at the fuses when the camera turns off to make sure they both still have battery voltage.
could it be the voltage instability during starting causing the issue which is where I believe the start up delay Nigel suggested comes in to play.

thanks all
After re-checking the fuses and voltages, I discovered that I am using the fuse of the AC, and after turning on the air conditioner, the voltage drops and the camera turns off.
I used another fuse and now it's working fine

Back