A810 4G Launch

This looks exciting:

https://uk.70mai.store/pages/a810-launch

I think they have the right idea with the Cloud features.
It’s mental how much more expensive it is to buy their products via their website, I recently paid just £130 for the A810 and 4G hardwire kit from their Aliexpress store. Excited to get the dashcam up and running

Can you link me to the Aliexpress? I have to buy a few more for work.

Thank you.

Does this mean that if I bought a regular a810 with the regular hardware kit about 7 months ago it won't be a 4G variation or will the kit be all you would need to get? Is this kit replacement for the other hardwire kit or an add-on? Also read on their not sure outside of the instant app and real time monitoring what it will do? The clicked on UP04 kit seems to only be for the omni, but that just might not be updated.

I guess what I would like to know what exactly this would do and what I would get out of it and if my initial a810 would still be compatible.

Thanks

Last edited:
The "other hardwire kit" for A810 (and all 70mai cam using type C power input) is UP03 - a simple and small power converter (~5cm long).
4G hardwire kit UP04 is a replacement for UP03, with 4G connectivity. The size is ~6cm diameter x 1.5cm thickness. UP04 is compatible with Omni when it's released, and with later cams as A810, A510. Standby power consumption is 15 mA (because of 4G always on connectivity). Cut off voltage is configurable at 11.8V or 12V or 12.2V. You'll get a notification via phone app when it's going off to protect battery.
The 4G kit adds remote monitoring and alert. The cam can be left off (parking mode off), but remotely the cam can be wake up via 4G kit to show video surrounding the car, or to be put into parking mode. If the parking mode is left unactivated at remote connection, the cam will be back to power off mode after 5 min.
There are 3 variants of UP04 with different mobile frequency bands - Chinese local, International, and North American. However the NA version is not available yet.
Hope this clarifies.

Thanks a lot :) I suspect the 4G element to it might not work too well for me as I park in a condo underground and I am not able to always get a signal like that from the car. (bluelink hyundai.)

Back