PukingNugget
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2025
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Nowhere
- Country
- Germany
- Dash Cam
- 70mai: M800, T800, M500, M200, A810, A900Ultra,...
Hey 🙂
I am a lucky one which was allowed to test out the new A900 Ultra — and since today I am allowed to create a post about this masterpiece.
Front:
- Model: A900ULTRA
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Lens: FOV 130°, f/1.8
- Connection: WiFi 5GHz, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.3
- Storage: micro SD-Card 32GB–512GB Class U3 (UHS-3)
Rear:
- Model: RC43S
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Lens: FOV 130°, f/1.6
- IN: 5V == 1A
In addition what I've received
- 70mai 4G Hardware Kit 2
- CPL Filter
- SIM-Card
- 128GB SD-Card
- Battery Pack Mini
Basic functions of A900 Ultra
- Voice commands
- 24/7 parking mode (with Hardware Kit)
- AI Motion Detection
- Buffered Emergency Recording
- Dual 4K & HDR
The voice commands also make it convenient to capture moments without having to move, although recognition occasionally struggled
when the window was open or the music was loud.
I was impressed by the quality of the videos and images recorded while driving.
The CPL filter provides excellent visibility, although the camera sometimes struggles to maintain image quality when driving through sunny, wooded areas.
I also would have liked to see a 60 FPS option at 1080p.
One minor frustration was that the rear camera uses a connector other than USB-C,
meaning I had to reroute the cable instead of reusing the one I already had.
Some Videos
Front https://drive.proton.me/urls/Y0KT3PR928#vPOZbnv8dpgR
Rear: https://drive.proton.me/urls/1AX0DS2KJG#3s8NQiusrl9E
If I miss something or you have some question, just reply 🙂
I am a lucky one which was allowed to test out the new A900 Ultra — and since today I am allowed to create a post about this masterpiece.
Specifications
Front:
- Model: A900ULTRA
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Lens: FOV 130°, f/1.8
- Connection: WiFi 5GHz, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.3
- Storage: micro SD-Card 32GB–512GB Class U3 (UHS-3)
Rear:
- Model: RC43S
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Lens: FOV 130°, f/1.6
- IN: 5V == 1A
In addition what I've received
- 70mai 4G Hardware Kit 2
- CPL Filter
- SIM-Card
- 128GB SD-Card
- Battery Pack Mini
Basic functions of A900 Ultra
- Voice commands
- 24/7 parking mode (with Hardware Kit)
- AI Motion Detection
- Buffered Emergency Recording
- Dual 4K & HDR
My Opinion in short:
I particularly liked the dashcam’s software, which is easy to use with just a light button press.The voice commands also make it convenient to capture moments without having to move, although recognition occasionally struggled
when the window was open or the music was loud.
I was impressed by the quality of the videos and images recorded while driving.
The CPL filter provides excellent visibility, although the camera sometimes struggles to maintain image quality when driving through sunny, wooded areas.
I also would have liked to see a 60 FPS option at 1080p.
One minor frustration was that the rear camera uses a connector other than USB-C,
meaning I had to reroute the cable instead of reusing the one I already had.
Some Videos
Front https://drive.proton.me/urls/Y0KT3PR928#vPOZbnv8dpgR
Rear: https://drive.proton.me/urls/1AX0DS2KJG#3s8NQiusrl9E
If I miss something or you have some question, just reply 🙂
Last edited: