AC 31 update?

Jimbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 Ace
Is it just me or does the video look clearer/sharper since they have updated their camera's?
I watched one of mine and it does to me, I also like the idea of distance traveled being in Miles ;)

Hi Jimbo yes I get the impression things have improved the night clips seem to show much more detail now.Mind you right from the start I have had no issues apart from the trip total indication being way out, but eventually Lukas sorted that problem out for me. Still waiting patiently for the OBD2 feature to hit the western market.....Regards Ipol :)

I have just checked a night time clip and yes it does seem to show much more detail and the day time clips are very crisp on my camera. I didn't have any issues as my friends had said they were very high quality until I reviewed old AC25 clips with the new AC31 clips very pleased indeed.

Not sure about the video quality, still not very good.

I did notice that the GPS fix is much faster (speed shown on LED display allot faster).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Deleted the latest viewer 1.8.4.0 and then re-installed it as it was showing a script error regarding the google maps. Unfortunately the fault is still there and the card refuses to play but plays fine in V L C it does not want to play in registrator viewer either........any suggestions......Ipol:(

Update on viewer..... well the video is playing fine again in the lukas 1.8.4.0 version I cleaned the SD card contacts on my sleeve ( very technical)o_O script error message still shows and the google maps route display does not work at all longitude latitude and speed show in the information its just the google maps route that does not display I might try deleting and re-installing google maps on the PC to see if that solves the problem........... Ipol :rolleyes:

Back