Adjusting focus ( heat related shift )

I've just checked the daytime footage with the CPL and with the original generic 0806 CPL we had from MEG for the 0806 testing I do see vignetting like @Nigel at the top left, bottom left and bottom right.

It does sound like they've changed it as you can see there are no vignetting issues in @Viking's screenshots

vlcsnap-2017-05-09-09h08m24s133.jpg

Here are a pic where you can really see that i was near to ruining the 0906 refocusing it while hot.
And the plastic hidden below that click ring was even worse :eek: forcing me to get creative with pliers and move the camera.

And BTW in this regard i must say the dual sided tape provided with the 0906 are the strongest stuff i have ever handled, for the first time ever i was actually forced to use the string saw provided as trying to pry it off would just have ruined the mount.

IMG_20170514_203708[1].jpg

Here are a pic where you can really see that i was near to ruining the 0906 refocusing it while hot.
And the plastic hidden below that click ring was even worse :eek: forcing me to get creative with pliers and move the camera.

And BTW in this regard i must say the dual sided tape provided with the 0906 are the strongest stuff i have ever handled, for the first time ever i was actually forced to use the string saw provided as trying to pry it off would just have ruined the mount.
Can you measure the air temperature coming from your hairdryer?

Shouldn't be hot enough to damage hair but I guess it is!

I have returned the hairdryer to my friend, its a old one maybe before thermal sensors i will estimate its around 30 years old at least, you do not want to point it at the back of your hands for too long while drying a lexan RC car body.

the plastic housing is ABS PA777D material which works up to 115degree C.
when you want to heat the temperature sensor, make sure the hear dryer is 150mm far away at least

Nigel, I think your CPL should be the old version for test on primary 0806 then we found there is defects and re-designed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C mini0906 6
B mini0906 17
Back