After something happens, what to do ?

EMTB

Reaction score
Country
United States
I finally caught something worth uploading but video was gone. I took the card out after I got home but only had 3 videos about 5 seconds long. Camera (China) is set to loop every 10 minutes and have a 8 gig card. I thought I would have had 10 minute videos filling up the card. So if I do capture something, I should immediately pull the card ? I am using the G1W camera.
If your wondering what I caught , it was just a guy obviously on meth driving on the sidewalk.

You can press emergency/trigger button to save the clip so it doesn't overwrite.
If you only have 3 videos of 5 seconds long, you either have motion detection/parking mode or bad card or power.
I think it's either card or power issue.

Do not worry i got his punk ass when he was in Denmark about a month ago.

Bet you wish you were a cop about that time!!! I see things like that somewhat often, Not kidding KamKar1.
Thanks to Dashmellow I'll be ready before long.

I forwarded this clip to the cops, but i have not gotten anything from them beside a auto generated answer.
I will get in their face soon, and if i don't hear what i expect to hear i will forward this and the video to the newspapers.

What that guy do in seconds is enough for the 3 marks that mean you loose your license, and a hefty fine too.

I forwarded this clip to the cops, but i have not gotten anything from them beside a auto generated answer.
I will get in the face soon, and if i don't hear what i expect to hear i will forward this and the video to the newspapers.

What that guy do in seconds is enough for the 3 marks that mean you loose your license, and a hefty fine too.

I sure hope they (cops) do something, but you never know! I had this girl throw a bag out in my yard with me standing there. I got mad and called the cops. One came by and opened the bag, it was the remains of a McDonald's meal and a piece of paper. The paper was the part of her pay slip with her name and address, she worked for them.

The cop said he couldn't do anything since he didn't see her do it!!! Case closed!

Back