Allucam : Pre-Launch Giveaway

Allucam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Everyone :D

Happy Hump Day!

Just wanted to share with you all, in case anyone is interested in a chance to win a free Dashcam, we are having a PRE-LAUNCH GIVEAWAY! Everyone is welcomed to participate! See below for more details.

GiveAway_Final-RGB_V2.jpg
Here is some test footage of this product in low light conditions

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
GOOD LUCK!

Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

It'd be kind of nice if you gave us the FB page.

f y i

there is life outside of whatever FB is:cool:

are there any specs/tech info available?

I'd like to see what google+ should bring me

david

ps what are the terms & conditions of entry?

@ spotnz a suit and tie if you want to get passed the doorman ;) Sorry the silly season weekend has arrived upon me .......Good luck with your competition entry Ipol

thanks

@ spotnz a suit and tie if you want to get passed the doorman ;) Sorry the silly season weekend has arrived upon me .......Good luck with your competition entry Ipol

but I am not suited to bondage:D. Although I do like 007:D:D

david

f y i

there is life outside of whatever FB is:cool:

are there any specs/tech info available?

I'd like to see what google+ should bring me

david

ps what are the terms & conditions of entry?

Hi David, you are absolutely right! There is a life outside Facebook, but because we are a new division, we are starting from nothing and we are trying to get our word out to as many people as possible. I am sure you know that social media has become one of the top "word of mouth" for businesses and being that Facebook has about 1.1 billion active monthly users, we feel this would be a great place to start for marketing and networking. Most of our customers use Facebook and we want to be able to connect and build a relationship with them, but we also do not want to exclude out others who aren't either. That's why we made some recent edits to our giveaway so that everyone has the opportunity to participate. So please feel free to enter! You still have time, contest ends 4/30/14.

The terms & conditions of the giveaway is on the posting itself but here it is for you :):

1. We ask that you first READ the giveaway details before you take part in the contest/giveaway.
2. Leaving a helpful comment relating to the product would be appreciated and valid to the author/giveaway.
3. Comments/feedback left on FB can be posted anywhere on our page. Either on the post itself or on our feed.
3. If you do not have a Facebook account, please email us with your comments/feedback at MEDIA@ALLUCAM.COM
4.Winners are selected via random and will be notified via Facebook and or email. You have 72 hours to respond with your mailing address. If no response, the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner is chosen. So please make sure you check back for results and or check your email (spam as well). All personal information provided will be kept confidential.
5. Contest/Giveaway gifts will be shipped by USPS.
6. No purchase necessary.
Note: We do NOT accept payment in exchange for a review. We are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. We hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice. We hold the right to disqualify any entry as we see fit. We hold the right to add or change the giveaway as we see fit. We hold the right to end the giveaway if we feel the entry is low.

As for the specs, once our site has officially launched, all will be available but for the time being here's just a few:
- 2 mega pixel CMOS Sensor
- 2 channel
o Front is HD (1280 x 720p, 30fps) and Rear is VGA (640 x 480p, 30fps)
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- 3 Axis Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Parking Mode

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Last edited:
Note: We do NOT accept payment in exchange for a review. We are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

thanks,

I've partially quoted your reply. As it's a little confusing, by omission. Since you're seeking our feedback on something you're selling. Some may take it that you pay for reviews, as this isn't specified.

good luck. I've subscribed to you on youtube. I'm interested on seeing, how it goes in different weather/light conditions.

david

thanks,

I've partially quoted your reply. As it's a little confusing, by omission. Since you're seeking our feedback on something you're selling. Some may take it that you pay for reviews, as this isn't specified.

good luck. I've subscribed to you on youtube. I'm interested on seeing, how it goes in different weather/light conditions.

david

We appreciate your feedback David! We will make note of that for future giveaways. Thanks so much for your interest and support. We should be posting more videos soon!

I have a question or something that could maybe be a problem :) Im not sure how it works with those Fanpages on facebook but i think they work like usual Facebook profiles.
If a stranger writes someone a message it will end up in a extra folder, i think called "Other" because they two arent friends on facebook. The person who got the message wont get notified cause of that reason and you mostly discover that you got a message in the "Other" folder just by coincidence. Mostly long time after this message even arrived.

Im not sure if its the same with Facebook Fanpages and users, but i thought its maybe important to mention :)

I have a question or something that could maybe be a problem :) Im not sure how it works with those Fanpages on facebook but i think they work like usual Facebook profiles.
If a stranger writes someone a message it will end up in a extra folder, i think called "Other" because they two arent friends on facebook. The person who got the message wont get notified cause of that reason and you mostly discover that you got a message in the "Other" folder just by coincidence. Mostly long time after this message even arrived.

Im not sure if its the same with Facebook Fanpages and users, but i thought its maybe important to mention :)

Hi Jack, thanks for this info! We definitely make sure to check all our messages. Is there any specific reason why this would be concerning you? Let us know if there is something we are missing.

Heya :D The problem wouldnt be directly on your side. Its more a problem for the person who won. Because you'll send the person that one the giveaway this message. And because you arent friends with this person, he wont get notified that he got a message from you, and the message will end up in the nearly invisible "Other messages" folder. So this person might not see that he won, and as you said, after a few days without a respond you choose a different winner.
And the person who won in the first place, just didnt saw that he won.
Lets take me as a example. Im barely on facebook. Like every 2 days, for 5 minutes. I never really get messages because i have no friends (Just kidding :D) so i dont click on the Messages icon on the upper right side. And i would only see that i got a message from a stranger, when i click on this message icon and then look at the "Other messages" link if it got a " (1) " at the end, whats barely visible because the text is grey.

A way to prevent that could be that you send the person who won a friend request and then you tell him that he won. Because when you're friends with this person, he will get a notification :3

Heya :D The problem wouldnt be directly on your side. Its more a problem for the person who won. Because you'll send the person that one the giveaway this message. And because you arent friends with this person, he wont get notified that he got a message from you, and the message will end up in the nearly invisible "Other messages" folder. So this person might not see that he won, and as you said, after a few days without a respond you choose a different winner.
And the person who won in the first place, just didnt saw that he won.
Lets take me as a example. Im barely on facebook. Like every 2 days, for 5 minutes. I never really get messages because i have no friends (Just kidding :D) so i dont click on the Messages icon on the upper right side. And i would only see that i got a message from a stranger, when i click on this message icon and then look at the "Other messages" link if it got a " (1) " at the end, whats barely visible because the text is grey.

A way to prevent that could be that you send the person who won a friend request and then you tell him that he won. Because when you're friends with this person, he will get a notification :3
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for this, we'll take this up with our social media team!

Back