Almost Crash - Women Fail at the intersection

Driver44

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Dash Cam
Prestigio 565 GPS
I ve met this women driver after 1 minute of driving from work...That was a bad start, she doesnt give me a right of way, she turned from bad lane across two white lanes and directly to my driving direction. Thank god for good brakes and my reflexes...o_O

Please do not get me wrong, i am not saying that woman are bad drivers, but this one...no comment :mad:

TIWWHDC (This Is Why We Have DashCams). clearly showed you had a green light for quite some time, so if you had hit her, you could easily clear yourself.

TIWWHDC (This Is Why We Have DashCams). clearly showed you had a green light for quite some time, so if you had hit her, you could easily clear yourself.
She has green light too, but turn from bad lane...it was really close call for me :confused:

Last edited:
:) @ your reaction "pica ty vole zasrana"

It is not just failure to yield. She turned from the wrong lane (straight only). That is what OP was trying to show with the overhead satellite map at 0:55.

It is not just failure to yield. She turned from the wrong lane (straight only). That is what OP was trying to show with the overhead satellite map at 0:55.
exactly...;)

You want translate? I think its not needed :D Little bit of yelling and complaining about her nice move :cool:

No need translation, I do understand what you saying ;)

No need translation, I do understand what you saying ;)
Yeah, sometimes it's not necessary to understand the words in order to get the meaning. :D

Back