Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii

AllThumbs

Reaction score
Country
United States
I admit I am a newbie, but I love electronics or gadgets.
I too like to take it apart and put it back together.
Dang it, where does this glass eye thing go.
Looking forward to 2015 and conversing, "TALK"ing to you guys and gals
Bring those little Dash Cams to the table and let's go to work.
Mahalo

Welcome to the forum.

Aloha Allthumbs, and welcome to the forums / world of dashcams.

Maoris the vikings of the pacific ocean :)

Welcome to the DashCam club. I got so interested and addicted to these things, I got into the business itself :)

Maoris the vikings of the pacific ocean :)
Maoris live in New Zealand, a very long way from Hawaii, maybe AllTumbs needs to teach us about Hawaii...

They started in indonesia or there about and then spread to the whole pacific, just like the vikings did up here back in the day.

Perhaps i should say polynesian in stead, a lot of island hopping going on out there back in the day.

p1migmap.gif

Welcome to the site :)

They started in indonesia or there about and then spread to the whole pacific, just like the vikings did up here back in the day.

Perhaps i should say polynesian in stead, a lot of island hopping going on out there back in the day.
Yes, I think Maori is New Zealand only.

The Vikings made most of their journeys for trade, occasionally leaving settlers behind in northern parts, the Polynesians appear to have travelled on one way journeys to find new homes and never traded between distant islands.

Still not sure what name is given to the people of Hawaii, maybe it's like finding a collective name for the people of the USA!

Polynesian is correct. They didn't have no GPS. Just follow those stars. Boy, are we spoiled, or what.

Thanks for the generous welcome. Sounds like a great group of people here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 2
I Introductions 1
Back