Alternative to Lukas CPL Filter???

Al Drake said:
I am not the one that's ignorant. You simply like to argue and post personal attacks. I have stated several times it is totally up to the individual what he wants to do. I have chosen one method and you insist on going ballistic about what I do. You made your option clear as have I yet you continue to make a fool out of yourself by attacking me because of my age. You seem to think for some reason that your way is the only way and I have no right to do anything you can not accept. This shows much about you and your limited intelligence, tolerance and overall ignorance. You seem to be very limited in the thought process. It must suck to be you.
Go ahead and use a polarizer at night. And while you're at it, why not use five, on top of each other -- just make sure they're B+W and you turn them correctly. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Swordfish said:
Al Drake said:
I am not the one that's ignorant. You simply like to argue and post personal attacks. I have stated several times it is totally up to the individual what he wants to do. I have chosen one method and you insist on going ballistic about what I do. You made your option clear as have I yet you continue to make a fool out of yourself by attacking me because of my age. You seem to think for some reason that your way is the only way and I have no right to do anything you can not accept. This shows much about you and your limited intelligence, tolerance and overall ignorance. You seem to be very limited in the thought process. It must suck to be you.
Go ahead and use a polarizer at night. And while you're at it, why not use five, on top of each other -- just make sure they're B+W and you turn them correctly. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Man you just don't know when you beat do you grasshopper? The more you post the more you show your immaturity. Go ahead and throw your little tantrum little one if it makes you feel better.

Well well well ... here I see the user who made fun of my unboxing video and called it pointless, arguing with the guy that mocked my opinion about a different topic... good to see that you guys love each other.

Now continue please... keep arguing

Not taking any sides on the issue, each has an opinion that they believe to be correct but it would be nice to see the name calling stop, this is a good forum with very helpful contributors, I'd hate to see that change

Come on guys lighten up a little everyone has personal preferences life is too short in 100 years from now no one will remember we existed :)

well at least for those who are up around my age

lotrbfme said:
Well well well ... here I see the user who made fun of my unboxing video and called it pointless, arguing with the guy that mocked my opinion about a different topic... good to see that you guys love each other.

Now continue please... keep arguing

That was a joke and if you don't get it then I will apologize. I am glad you responded so I had that chance.

Ipol said:
Come on guys lighten up a little everyone has personal preferences life is too short in 100 years from now no one will remember we existed :)
I fully agree. Thank you for bolstering my point.

Ipol said:
well at least for those who are up around my age

Hey old timer. I'm on your page. Class of..............Wait, I have no class.

Back