Amazon links

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
FYI. I've been supporting the site by using the Amazon links on the main page.

ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl

Probably around $800 worth of stuff within the past month :cool:

Thanks for the support. In case anyone is interested we have set up some affiliate links and ads to support the site. You can read more about it here. Costs to run the site have grown so we tried coming up with a way to generate some funds. Since most dash cams are sold on eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress or DX.com, if you buy from one of our links from those sites we make a small amount.

We still keep non-affiliated vendors linked as well such as FoxOffer, SpyTec, Apple-CT, etc, since they have built a good reputation on the site and have competitive prices. We don't make anything on those purchases but since they are proven vendors we want everyone to be aware of them.

Also, I still believe the best way to support the site is to leave unbiased reviews on the forum for cameras and vendors. It helps out the whole community.

Another site I frequent has a premium member option, $20 a year and it allows a small banner ad in the signature, increased pm storage, some sponsor based special offers only for premium members etc, helps offset the cost for the site owner and gives the users some incentive to support the site

Not sure if it is something you could do but could help maybe

That is an interesting idea. Something to think about. Much appreciated.

Back