Ambarella A7 Samoon GS 6000 1296P

KenM

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Firmware Version SM3H2FMHZDGE.141218.V1.

Hi,

I've recently bought the Ambarella A7 Samoon GS 6000 1296P and am having trouble setting up the optimum menu options.
The supplied User's Manual is lacks a lot of information and the manufacturer has not answered my emails.
Is there more setup information on this dash cam on the web or can anybody give me a good option as to the resolution to use, video quality and G sensor settings.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ken

G sensor low, video quality highest it offers, resolution up to you, try 1080p or 1296p and see which you prefer

Thanks jokiin,

I'll try those settings and see how goes

Hi again,

I'm still trying out different options for the various settings. I found when I selected the Record Overwrite to "No" then I could record files which would be restricted to the time between when the ignition was on to when it was turned off but as expected there was no looping. When I select the 1 and 5 minute file time the looping is activated. Is it possible to have longer file times and have looping?
Thanks.

Ken

looping will be restricted to whatever is in the menu, if you turn loop off and drive for longer you will find it still breaks the files anyway

Back