Another close call

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Tuesday, weekly market day. All the peasants come to the city and when they do things like these are bound to happen. It would be ok if it wasn't for some cosmic force which determines that I have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (in dashcam vocabulary that stands for "the right place at the right time" ;)).
Don't believe me? Look at the time stamp at the moment of the incident...

He never indicated to go into the right lane. I bet in his mind he was still in de middle of the road; so he took the roundabout 'royally'.
And screwed you royally as well. :rolleyes:
Close one.:cool:

11.08.15 / 11.08.15 :)

He never indicated to go into the right lane. I bet in his mind he was still in de middle of the road; so he took the roundabout 'royally'.
And screwed you royally as well. :rolleyes:
Close one.:cool:
This time it was a "she" (Note to Dashmellow: I don't want to start any discussion here, just telling it like it is).

CrosstownTee, I usually stand my ground in these situations but she was so obviously oblivious (she only notice "something" was there when I honked, despite the cars being pretty much side by side) that I only had two choices: let her sideswipe me (the penalty for her reckless manoeuvre would be vehicle seizure or disqualification from driving from 1 to 12 months and a fine that can go from 60 to 300€) or back down, saving me from the aggravation of being involved in an accident and let the bitch get away with it.
No mirror checking, nothing! Some people (too many, in fact!) just drive straight through the roundabouts like they aren't there.

Last edited:
Why are you smiling? That was creepy as hell! :eek:
Not smiling at situation, because myself I also had few similar ones and for sure it feels creepy.
Smile ( read "wonder smile") was at coincidence number match which I havnt seen before.

Not smiling at situation, because myself I also had few similar ones and for sure it feels creepy.
Smile ( read "wonder smile") was at coincidence number match which I havnt seen before.
I know you weren't smiling at the situation. ;)
Sometimes I too wish there were some more emoticons available. :)

Back