OP
kamkar

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
This street this time of day and the intersections before here and after here, is a nightmare, not least now as the 2 L turn lanes on the other side of the bridge funnel into 1 lane that divert thru smaller town streets due to road works ahead.
Police could make a killing enforcing the traffic code every day in those intersections as most seem to forget that you can not drive onto a intersection unless you are sure you can get out of it before light change to yellow / red, so often people pile into the intersection, and then when it turn yellow / red block it for traffic in the other direction that now have green light.

But police dont,,,,, which is just appalling if you ask me.

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius, SG, Viofo
Today just a simple rear ending between 2 women in front of me, underlining, you first of all focus on traffic in your own lane :)
Looks like simply not paying attention.

Would be interesting to see that from your telephoto camera.

OP
kamkar

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
hehe yeah i did not pull that one, i will see of i can recall that tomorrow after my apartment / cat sitting job.

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1+G3ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Viofo A139ꞈꞈꞈꞈꞈ Blueskysea B4K+B2K
Impatient, the car in front hadn't started to move, so just giving them a nudge to get them moving.

These days it is a legal requirement on vehicle manufacturers that vehicles can take low speed impacts (<8 Km/h) without damage, so why not make use of that feature? :unsure:

Kremmen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
      Viofo A119 V2 Viofo A119 V3
As per the video, I also hold back so if something happens in front I can brake slowly. It also gives you a path round without having to reverse first.

Same at traffic lights, I always give a cars length gap. It allows me to drive round should one in front stall. Happened a few times and cars in front are so close they can go nowhere till they can reverse first.
It also means I don't get a face full of exhaust fumes and brake lights from the lazy mob who don't use their handbrake.

Skylar132

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo
have you got the internal footage? would love to see your reaction haha

OP
kamkar

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
hehe i forgot to retrieve it, ill see if i can remember to do that tomorrow, should still be in the RO folder.

OP
kamkar

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
A slight facial twitch, a light facepalm, and then laughter which i often have for my fellow countrymen as their intelligence level bewilder me.

There was also a few more comments, but i left those out as they was not flattering, and could conflict with forum rules.

Omega-TI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900S-2CH
Uh, note to driver, DO NOT START DRIVING UNTIL THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU STARTS MOVING.

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S
Its weird not seeing them both stop in the middle of the road, get out to inspect damage while dodging speeding cars like in the states :unsure: