Another Karma video...

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.

Having your wheel, hub etc fall off immediately after ignoring the 'no right turn' sign etc is surely Karma?

Looks like a ball joint or a worse let loose, guess taxi dont have to pass any kind of inspection? I know over here, every couple of years you have to get an inspection and a sticker for your windscreen; my car is going in this week for its inspection.

My bus goes in every 6 weeks for inspection. The garage that does this also does a lot of the big stuff for the local taxi firms - I'm told they often get a long list of faults to rectify but these vehicles come back later with the same faults. Amazingly, there seems to be no co-ordination between the garage and the local taxi licensing authority.
You would think that the garage would do a written report on the computer & email a copy of this over to the authority?

I recently followed one of the double deckers doing the home run from school - it was peeing water out of the back. I kept flashing my lights but the driver didn't stop. when he eventually stopped, he only did so to let a few kids off. As I pulled alongside (I have to come to a dead stop & put my handbrake on to open the door), the driver simply pulled away!
I saw the bus about 20 minutes later - broke down at the side of the road with an enormous puddle of coolant and oil under the engine - and a huge number of kids all gawping at it.

Back