Any dashcam shop?

Korayaga

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello

Unfortunately there is no dashcam in my country. That's why i am ordering a dashcam from a friend in Florida. But he won't able to use online shopping. He has to buy by hand.

May you suggest a dashcam that he can buy from a shop?
* Max 100$ , With capacitor, about 32 gb memory, practical

Thank you

Many online dash cam vendors should be able to ship to Turkey. Have you considered this option?

For example, Banggood in China, states on their web site, "We can send to almost every country on earth and have free shipping to our main destinations ".

GearBest, another Chinese seller states, "We can deliver orders to any country. Goods are sent from China by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address). Wherever you are in the world, you can buy electronics direct from GearBest!"

Various eBay sellers also should be able to ship directly to you.

Last edited:
You could also talk to member Olgu He has an Innovv C4 as well as a Panorama X2 and is from Turkey

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't konw whether this would help you ,amazon is a good on-line shopping web.But seldom offer products to Turkey, maybe you can ask the some retailers to offer you a chance.
By the way, I think this product is good.Ahha, just my suggestion :https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00V4HHC5E
I can see from your two posts that you're connected with the vendor called Beelike. The cameras you're promoting are not well respected here. Please post about your wares at...

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/categories/dash-cam-vendors.4/

Last edited by a moderator:
The cameras you're promoting are not well respected here.
This
The real GS8000 was a reliability nightmare, and the knock off GS8000L is a video quality nightmare.
Not to mention this is another vendor trying to pass what I am guessing is the lower end NT96632 or NT96220 off has HD

GS8000 anything is an instant stay away.

Hello

Unfortunately there is no dashcam in my country. That's why i am ordering a dashcam from a friend in Florida. But he won't able to use online shopping. He has to buy by hand.

May you suggest a dashcam that he can buy from a shop?
* Max 100$ , With capacitor, about 32 gb memory, practical

Thank you
Try Joovuu mobius action cam with super capacitor?

Back