Already followed the steps but unfortunately, once it mentioned "SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED", the camera was in a blank screen with Red light on at the indicator...I did the steps so many times but the result still the same...Am not sure whether the firmware is not enough (as it mentions 8 files but in the ZIP files only 5 files available) or it is a wrong firmware.Hi,
View attachment 54432
1. Format the memory card in the DVR.
2. Remove the memory card. The DVR will turn off. Do not disconnect the charger.
3. insert the memory card into the PC and delete all contents from the memory card. Not format.
4. Copy the contents of the firmware archive to the root of the memory card. All eight files from the archive must be located in the root of the memory card.
4. insert the memory card with the firmware into the DVR, press the far-right button and the power button. Hold 2 buttons until the arrow appears in English.Now you can let go.
6. Went the flashing process.
7. after flashing, a green check mark should appear and the DVR will turn off. Firmware is complete. Turn on the DVR with the power button.
Try the service firmware again. You have a better chance with her
I Done it, thanks so much !Try the service firmware again. You have a better chance with her
Mine is working well...Cheers...Try the service firmware again. You have a better chance with her