Anyone have experience with Falcon Zero F-360 HD?

bumblebee21

Reaction score
Country
United States
Saw this on Amazon and wondering if anyone have experience--good, bad, or otherwise....

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00E56WY18
I was surprised not to see a review on the main site and couldn't find any mentions of it on the forums. Apologies if it's been discussed before.

Look up DVR207 on Amazon and you can find stacks of positive reviews, would I suggest buying one, not a chance
Every time I look it makes me cringe. Even more so since it ends up being the number one rated on Amazon.

The same thing happens with knock off or low end junk on eBay. It does record so people 5 star or positive feedback it.

Also that might be my favorite quote here.

Last edited:
Interesting. Thanks.

In looking at the reviews, you'll actually see that most of the "top" reviews are by people who were paid to review the product...

I think it would actually be good to do a review on these and other "popular" options to steer people away, if they are inferior.

I think it would actually be good to do a review on these and other "popular" options to steer people away, if they are inferior.

A few people here who got burned did post some pictures and mention. We also sort of post mobbed a seller or two here trying to pass off those knock off DVR-027s as good and or HD cameras.

After personally getting burned by one I can't let let it pass at all. I would hate to see someone end up going though all the hassle I did even more so because more then likely they bought it after just being in an accident and might be dealing with that as well too.

I used to be in the it's okay to sell them as long as you are honest they are not HD camp, but now that I have more experience I try to help people steer clear of anything less then a real G1W even more so since it is only a few dollars between a real and a knock off G1W in terms of price to a buyer, and more often then not have been recommending a B40/A118 at the very least.

Also very few sellers who sell lower end stuff are honest even if you bring it to their attention they seem to not care. Others don't even really know what they are selling and just sell it.

Last edited:
Would this camera be useful to film the sides? the left camera seems to be obstructed by the unit itself no..?

I know this an old post but I am very interested for an in car recording dvr solution. I currently own a DR650S-2CH Two Channel BlackVue and love it, but want to cover my side images from cars and interactions with possible police or anyone else. The Pyle and Falcon Zero look like decent to ok systems to do just that. Any ideas?

Back