Anyone tried Motor+ car cam?

Sony is not 3M pixel. Night time, also it should not so dark.

Oops, ignore "sony".. I got confused with other cams.

Oh yes, the Paranoma II has 2Mp Sony Exmor CMOS sensor.. that's why "Sony" floats in my mind..

Yeah it's not a Sony sensor, AR0330 from memory, I've got a sample of this, hardware wise it's well made (factory that makes it used to make GoPro cameras until recently), solution is done by another company and the firmware still needs a bit of work

Agreed, the hardware built looks good. Do you have the official site url?

I don't know that they have a site for it, the factory that makes it just manufacture, it will be up to the resellers of the product to do the support for the product to end users

Thank you! Sounds like after sales support would be limited.

There are few OEM out there. One of the most famous who has same model is Careland. They sell it under Careland C510 model name.

Te latest model they have is Careland C530

Also in branded under Haier Sirius 7 name: #1 , #2 , #3 , #4

Glad to see someone had enough sense to stick to a design where GPS is really built in. Not a big fan of all these suction cups with antennas and cables sticking out at every side.

<<An internal GPS is more convenient, an external one works better>>

The internal GPS in my Lukas' have been faultless, the external ones on my 680W and RX300 somewhat less than faultless. There may be some location considerations that could make an external more desirable, but not often.

John F

<<An internal GPS is more convenient, an external one works better>>

The internal GPS in my Lukas' have been faultless, the external ones on my 680W and RX300 somewhat less than faultless. There may be some location considerations that could make an external more desirable, but not often.

John F

at 3 times the price I'd expect it gives a better result, doesn't change things though, in a like for like comparison the external will work better, the internal version is far more convenient though

Back