Audio recording.

Fabio_TS_IT

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello, I've just bought the B1W dashcam and I'm trying it these days. I noticed that the audio recording (with the microphone activated) was not available; then, I tried to record at 720 rather than 1080 and finally the audio is heard. Is it normal that at 1080 resolution the audio is not recorded? Thank you!!

Hello, I've just bought the B1W dashcam and I'm trying it these days. I noticed that the audio recording (with the microphone activated) was not available; then, I tried to record at 720 rather than 1080 and finally the audio is heard. Is it normal that at 1080 resolution the audio is not recorded? Thank you!!
Most likely it is your computer that is the problem, try a different video player, or a different computer, or update your video codecs: http://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

Thank you.
My problem is whit the smartphone, an Iphone 6 that I use for handle the dashcam.
In addition, with the resolution of 1080 videos are not fluid but they go to shots (in addition to not hear the sound) while at 720 are more fluid (and I hear the audio). I think I'll have to be content with using the 720 dashcam.

You can hear its sound after you download it to your phone!

Sounds like a player problem, or might be a data transfer bottleneck somewhere. This cam should give audio at any vid resolution setting- mine did well at 1080.
Phil

You can hear its sound after you download it to your phone!

It is true !! Now I understand . I also saw that the parking function for recording 30 sec. can be activated only with wi-fi on; if the wi-fi is off the recording is continuous (I have connected the dash to the extra power current, it is always under voltage, so if the wi-fi is off it always records, while if the wi-fi is on I can turn off the registration from the app and, in the event of a collision, restarts the recording for 30 sec.

I have connected the dash to the extra power current, it is always under voltage, so if the wi-fi is off it always records
You can tag me for Auto parking firmware 20180614s

Back