August Indianapolis area captures

• Thread starter Deleted member 12474
  • Start date
I watched a portion of your video before I came to the realization that you may need a little down time; maybe a relaxing vacation. You're constantly in a hurry for what seems no reason.

You mentioned at the beginning of your video that the wide angle lens makes it look like you're travelling faster than you actually are. When you're passing everyone on the roadway, it's not the camera lens. You seem to be the problem.

I made it all the way until the point of you getting frustrated with a money truck parking closest to the point of collection.

Enjoy life.

I watched a portion of your video before I came to the realization that you may need a little down time; maybe a relaxing vacation. You're constantly in a hurry for what seems no reason.

You mentioned at the beginning of your video that the wide angle lens makes it look like you're travelling faster than you actually are. When you're passing everyone on the roadway, it's not the camera lens. You seem to be the problem.

I made it all the way until the point of you getting frustrated with a money truck parking closest to the point of collection.

Enjoy life.

http://www.disney.com/

The money trucks always park in a location that makes it hard for robbers to block them in, and easy for the person carrying the money bags to have a clear, simple path between the truck and store. Yes it can sometimes seem like they're being jerks, but it's for their own safety. And having dealt with them as a store manager myself, they're a very no nonsense bunch, but they're also quick and efficient - in and out as fast as possible. If you don't have your money drop ready when they get there, they leave without the money.

Back