Ausdom a261 issue

superlion

Reaction score
Country
China
Hi, does anyone experience the issue when going under a bridge or through a tunnel?
Issue displayed as attached

Attachments

• 2016-07-13-19-31-30_Jul 14, 2016, 09.26.00.jpg
    2016-07-13-19-31-30_Jul 14, 2016, 09.26.00.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 31
What is the reason behind using HDR during the day? I will check the same thing with the same resolution and will post here.
No special reason just wanted to test the video quality. I saw this problem once on youtube but forgot what the solution is. Anyway I'll test under other resolutions today.

No special reason just wanted to test the video quality. I saw this problem once on youtube but forgot what the solution is. Anyway I'll test under other resolutions today.

I strongly believe this is due to HDR option. Normally this phenomena makes dark areas more visible during night time. If you use it during day time, it may distord the image. Use HDR under low light conditions only.

I strongly believe this is due to HDR option. Normally this phenomena makes dark areas more visible during night time. If you use it during day time, it may distord the image. Use HDR under low light conditions only.
But I believe the HDR feature avoids overexposure in highlight area of the photo:)

Can you type your firmware? Mine is
20160619_224456-jpg.23944

I will post the version later tonight cause the cam is in my car and I'm away from car now.
We have the same version. And I didn't found the same issue under 1296p and 2160x1080 resolution. So I guess is the HDR that produced the issue.

But I have a question is any other dashcam having the same issue when HDR enabled?

Been using mine without the HDR on since I got it, no issues here at all.

Been using mine without the HDR on since I got it, no issues here at all.

HDR can help when lighting is dark or too bright (facing Sun)...
It is always there to activate by pressing and holding the up arrow key for 5 sec.

I experienced another A261 issue:
After shutting off the car engine (which turned off the dash-cam/light went out and I dismounted it from the windshield; and unplugged it);
it kept producing 3 min clips for 20 minutes (with me unaware of what's going on; until I downloaded and I tried to replay those clips:
all those clips play but they were all blank (black screen).
Any idea why it did that? TIA

I experienced another A261 issue:
After shutting off the car engine (which turned off the dash-cam/light went out and I dismounted it from the windshield; and unplugged it);
it kept producing 3 min clips for 20 minutes (with me unaware of what's going on; until I downloaded and I tried to replay those clips:
all those clips play but they were all blank (black screen).
Any idea why it did that? TIA

Deactive Parking mode.

Back