AZDOME M550 connection issues

Mikeygeeves

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I recently bought this dash cam and I’m having nothing but issues connecting to the app everything is up-to-date and when I go to try to extract footage just leaves me on the loading screen and then disconnect me from the camera. Is anyone else having this issue with this AZDOME M550? Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_6869.png
    IMG_6869.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6868.png
    IMG_6868.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
I recently bought this dash cam and I’m having nothing but issues connecting to the app everything is up-to-date and when I go to try to extract footage just leaves me on the loading screen and then disconnect me from the camera. Is anyone else having this issue with this AZDOME M550? Any help would be appreciated
Have you tried deleting the wifi access point you've made for the dash cam, uninstalling then reinstalling the app, resetting the dash cam itself - trying all over again? If that doesn't work then might be time to reach out to them if they have support contacts

Have you tried deleting the wifi access point you've made for the dash cam, uninstalling then reinstalling the app, resetting the dash cam itself - trying all over again? If that doesn't work then might be time to reach out to them if they have support contacts
Yea I’ve done all that . I’ve also reached out to them waiting for a response.

Yea I’ve done all that . I’ve also reached out to them waiting for a response.
Good luck and hopefully there will be a solution soon

Back