Bad Drivers of Columbus, GA #2

BobWellington

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's my second video. This one is a good bit longer than the first. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

You're an angry and reckless person. Why did you merge in the other car's blind spot when you knew they were going change lanes? 5:45

Its all the little things, they just keep poking you again and again.

And i have to admit i have lost the abillety to ignore ppl like that.

5 crackheads on the road is worse than 1 methhead on roller skates in the park :)

You're an angry and reckless person. Why did you merge in the other car's blind spot when you knew they were going change lanes? 5:45

They didn't use their turn signal and therefore they are in the wrong. Angry? At times, sure. Reckless? Someone that doesn't use their signal is reckless.

Thanks for watching, though.

Its all the little things, they just keep poking you again and again.

And i have to admit i have lost the abillety to ignore ppl like that.

5 crackheads on the road is worse than 1 methhead on roller skates in the park :)

Haha. Thanks for watching!

I thought failing to indicate prior to making a turn was just a UK problem but obviously not. What really winds me up is when they stop at a red light in a lane that can be used to turn right or go straight ahead, then when the light changes to green they start to indicate! :mad::mad::mad:

I thought failing to indicate prior to making a turn was just a UK problem but obviously not. What really winds me up is when they stop at a red light in a lane that can be used to turn right or go straight ahead, then when the light changes to green they start to indicate! :mad::mad::mad:

It's a huge problem here. People just don't care. I've got family in Ontario, Canada, and people there seem to be quite a bit better at signaling, but down here it's a joke. But yeah, the people who signal when they start turning must be missing something in their head. :p

They didn't use their turn signal and therefore they are in the wrong. Angry? At times, sure. Reckless? Someone that doesn't use their signal is reckless.

Reckless because you stated you knew what they were going to do but you wanted to teach them a lesson. Thats the same concept as the karma truck lady. He had a reasonable expectation that someone was not going to sneak up on his blind spot and try to send him into the ditch. You had an open lane in front and behind you. If everyone got punted for not signaling, most of us would be dead already.

Everything in your video is stuff I and all of us also go through. But I do not let it get to me. Its a part of driving.

I could be a lane hog all day long and not let anyone merge over, match their speed or speed up if they're trying to take me over. I could scream at pedestrians, cyclist, motorcyclist, people on cell phones, etc. But its not worth my time or stress to care about what others are doing.

Reckless because you stated you knew what they were going to do but you wanted to teach them a lesson. Thats the same concept as the karma truck lady. He had a reasonable expectation that someone was not going to sneak up on his blind spot and try to send him into the ditch. You had an open lane in front and behind you. If everyone got punted for not signaling, most of us would be dead already.

Everything in your video is stuff I and all of us also go through. But I do not let it get to me. Its a part of driving.

I could be a lane hog all day long and not let anyone merge over, match their speed or speed up if they're trying to take me over. I could scream at pedestrians, cyclist, motorcyclist, people on cell phones, etc. But its not worth my time or stress to care about what others are doing.

I had a feeling the guy was going to change lanes. I was getting over, but I was ready for him to be an idiot. I don't know why you would shift the blame to me, but if that's your opinion then so be it. I don't see it the same way as you do.

Back