Bakcup + front camera on same monitor? Any suggestion?

Mehcoib

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi,

does anyone here know a system with 2 (waterproof and night vision) cameras (front + rear) hard-wired to a monitor with a permanent split view of both cameras (not connected to the reverse lights)?

Wireless would have been a must but I read too often bluetooth connection will interfere, giving lost connection screens. Since I use my bluetooth headset all the time, I need either a wire connection or a reliable wirless connection.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome Mehcoib.

What do you mean by night vision ?
If you mean IR aided night time footage, then no good dashcam have that, but it is a gimmick on some cheap dashcams.

Quite a fjew dashcams have a AV output of a SD signal, its not the HD signal that the camera record, just a good old TV signal.
But i an not sure if you could bundle those from 2 cameras up onto 1 monitor, i assume it would take some devise to splice the 2 signals together.

Only worthwhile dashcam i know off that have a optional waterproof camera is the SGZC12RC, but thats a 1 channel kit so you would need 2 of those.

yes I mean IR. But I'm not talking of dashcams here, I want "outside" cams. A "regular" backup camera + another "backup" camera that I'd put in front of the car. I'm parking this car like 10 times a day everywhere and that would be very useful.

Back