banggood.com terrible shipping packaging

eblade

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front: G1W-C | Rear: Mobius B
I have never seen such terrible packing job since ordering on eBay in the early 2000.

Yes, my Mobius survived the trip and no I won't be ordering here anymore. I am I being quick to judge? First impressions count in my book so next time I'll be ordering off from novotm or joovuu.

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

It's not just Banggood, I recently received a battery power pack from China which is quite large and quite heavy, and it came similarly packaged. I couldn't believe that it arrived undamaged, but it did! Guess you just take your chances. No guarantee that the next supplier will be any be any better.

Yes, my Mobius survived the trip and no I won't be ordering here anymore. I am I being quick to judge? First impressions count in my book so next time I'll be ordering off from novotm or joovuu.
The best reason to buy from Novotm or better www.BuyMobius.com (same person, cheaper prices) is support. Tom Frank is one of the development team and has been known to swap a PCB for a customer, free. So you will get the best support and support the development team

the power of free shipping, you only get what you pay for, sometimes less

I regularly order from fasttech.com, which is based in China, and they always ship my items in a padded envelope.

Maybe that's why it's called Banged Up Good?

Exactly, when they ship their products it ends up banged up once it reaches your door from shoddy packing jobs.

Back