Be very careful when buying a Thinkware product as they do not have a repair center in North America.

So Close but not quite

I will message you when they are ready, i know you have been waiting a while. Will try and do you a good price too (depends on my Bosses mood lol) ;)
Just found this price on Ray Smiths car audio.
Do you think it's a Singapore import,

Just found this price on Ray Smiths car audio.
Do you think it's a Singapore import,

This is the reply ive had back from ray smith this morning, 26/4/2021,
Thanks for your message, these are due in around 2 weeks, The camera comes with a Vodafone "v5" sim card (£3.00 a month on a rolling contract, with 5gb of data, this will cover it for loads of events) but the camera should also work across UK networks.

Were you scrolling down the screen once you selected the T700? It's quite common for people not to realise it's populated lower down the screen.

You got the T700 yet?

Also the firmware download can be done via the App & Internal Sim, i had a notification that mine had updated the Camera database automatically the other day.

Were you scrolling down the screen once you selected the T700? It's quite common for people not to realise it's populated lower down the screen.

You got the T700 yet?
I have been told by thinkware that the t700 will come with latest firmware pre installed,

Attachments

• 20210506_150234.jpg
    20210506_150234.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1620309940768693471924072086992.jpg
    1620309940768693471924072086992.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 6
Set up it quite straight forward. The unit will not let me turn off remotely can't work out why.??? Just setting it up in house at the moment before final installation in car,

OK installed thinkware t700 lte in .doesn't seem to like scandisk uhs sd cards so put the thinkware sd card in and all is ok.
Anyone recommend a better sd card for thinkware dash cameras. Never had any problems with scandisk sd cards before,

Not long finished installing my T700, will muck about with settings and features over the weekend.

Hasn’t caught fire yet lol

Not long finished installing my T700, will muck about with settings and features over the weekend.

Hasn’t caught fire yet lol
I did notice it was a bit warm after just over an hour of sorting out all the settings on a fridge transformer I use when setting up dash cams. But I don't think it's a problem unlike the thinkware u1000 I had witch give me nothing but problems and went straight back to the supplier. (Amazon),

I did notice it was a bit warm after just over an hour of sorting out all the settings on a fridge transformer I use when setting up dash cams. But I don't think it's a problem unlike the thinkware u1000 I had witch give me nothing but problems and went straight back to the supplier. (Amazon),
Well the only thing of note so far is the WiFi connection isn’t as stable as I’d like but I think it may be related to it trying to update whilst I was installing.

Well the only thing of note so far is the WiFi connection isn’t as stable as I’d like but I think it may be related to it trying to update whilst I was installing.
shouldn't need any firmware updates at the moment as it comes with the latest firmware pre installed. my wifi conection is very stable,

Back