Beauty of Crimea, Novy Svet - Sudak road.

so that people could freely come and enjoy the beauty of the Crimea.
Looks very nice, but spending $3.7 billion so that Russians can enjoy a nice drive in Crimea seems a high price!
There must be nice places to drive on the Russian side of the water too? Must be a nice drive down to Sochi from the bridge?

Looks very nice, but spending $3.7 billion so that Russians can enjoy a nice drive in Crimea seems a high price!
It's not polite to count other people's money. It won't add anything to your pockets.
There must be nice places to drive on the Russian side of the water too?
You probably do not know, Russian land on both sides of the Kerch Strait.
Must be a nice drive down to Sochi from the bridge?
And you come! We will be happy to show you everything, the places are really very beautiful in Sochi.

I want to see Putins datja, i hear he went all in on that one.
My father visited Stalins or was it lenins datja in the 70ties,,,,, yes my father is a communist, one of the high ranking ones in the Danish side at least.

You probably do not know, Russian land on both sides of the Kerch Strait.
Not sure what "Russian land" means, it is the Republic of Crimea on one side of the bridge, what is on the other side? I would say Southern Russia, but I don't think this name is recognised by your government...

Not sure what "Russian land" means, it is the Republic of Crimea on one side of the bridge, what is on the other side? I would say Southern Russia, but I don't think this name is recognised by your government...
And you don't need to know "what is Russian land". Who needs it, knows everything perfectly well. Yes, there is, was and will be the Republic of Crimea, a subject of the Russian Federation. And this is not one Republic in the Russian Federation, there are many of them. There is no such thing as "southern Russia" in nature. As well as "Northern", "Eastern" or "Western". There is one very large country, Russia, which can be clearly seen on any map. Just look and everything will become clear.

Very nice drive. The quality of the video is very nice too. What dash cam did you use to record your drive?

There is a hornet nest in Crimea i will not stick my hand into, it is a problem i can not fix and a problem i don't want to support anyone in fixing.
Russian / Ukrainian people are both fircly proud people, so make no sense to step in between that.

Very nice drive. The quality of the video is very nice too. What dash cam did you use to record your drive?
Thanks. dash cam Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO+.

Last edited:
There is a hornet nest in Crimea i will not stick my hand into, it is a problem i can not fix and a problem i don't want to support anyone in fixing.
Russian / Ukrainian people are both fircly proud people, so make no sense to step in between that.
Very true words, thank you. The Russian and Ukrainian peoples are essentially the same people. And no matter how they try to play us off now, nothing will come of it. There will never be enmity between us! But I think that's enough. I would like to hear more opinions about the video.

And you don't need to know "what is Russian land". Who needs it, knows everything perfectly well. Yes, there is, was and will be the Republic of Crimea, a subject of the Russian Federation. And this is not one Republic in the Russian Federation, there are many of them. There is no such thing as "southern Russia" in nature. As well as "Northern", "Eastern" or "Western". There is one very large country, Russia, which can be clearly seen on any map. Just look and everything will become clear.
stock-vector-russia-federal-districts-map-183567236.jpg

It's time for you to take care of your country, so that it doesn't fall apart into small components... no, you're all dreaming of the impossible. Well, dream. Good luck.
It's definitely getting boring with you.

Last edited:
We had a lot of good things happen under Putin. We are very lucky to have our President.
that's good to hear, in the western media we only see criticism of Putin, there is a lot of manipulation by the media to suit their agenda so it's always better to hear the opinion of people that are directly affected to know how things really are

that's good to hear, in the western media we only see criticism of Putin, there is a lot of manipulation by the media to suit their agenda so it's always better to hear the opinion of people that are directly affected to know how things really are
Same goes for most presidents/PMs - Trump, Ursula von der Leyen, Scott Morrison - lots of criticism and not much else; of course sometimes the criticism is deserved!

Same goes for most presidents/PMs - Trump, Ursula von der Leyen, Scott Morrison - lots of criticism and not much else; of course sometimes the criticism is deserved!
for sure, we're fed a diet of whatever the media deems fit, there is interference at all levels

The current Danish PM. from the social democratic party, she just announced she will not be speaking on may 1 in the park in Copenhagen, something politicians of all parties have done for ages.
She fear violence and yelling.
My father have spoken there many years as a front speaker of the communist party, i remember one time just gotten my first digital watch as i kid, i timed him and he spoke for well over 2 hours.
Comrades,,,, this..... comrades that :)

It is also where i saw the first antidemocratic event with a group of people attacking a guy that was handing out flyers all nice and easy,,,,,, you just don't do that.
Had i seen that today, i would have given that group a 110 KG running drop kick, and then i would have done my very best to FU.. them up really good.

I dislike all politicians, and in the past election it was the first time in a decade or two that i voted, only due to two new parties, which i don't have much faith in, but a lot more than in the failed old established parties.

The current Danish minister of Defence are a joke.

She was bourn 1981
her CV include.
MP for the social democrats since 2015
Member of the interparlementaric group 2015 - 2019
Chairman for the foreigner and intergeneration commission 2011 - 2013
cand scient RUC 2000 - 2001
Svendborg Gymnasium 1997 - 2000
senior consultant Deloitte Business Consulting 2007-2011
research assistant Copenhagen uni 2006 - 2007
but she have had a proper job from 1995 + 2004 working a cash register in a convenience shop
And a few other silly little things have nothing at all to do with armed forces or something like that.

She have never served in the armed forces.

ritzau_56914695.jpg

Smug little girl, i have absolutely no trust in her, or her abillety to manage the annual 20 billion DKkr Danish defence budget

I also sometimes read Western media reports about our country... you can talk about who needs it and why, but a lot of mistakes are not even made, but outright lies. About 90% of the time. It is very noticeable how our country has been changing for the better since the early 2000s. You just have to come and see. The Russian people are very peaceful by nature, you will always be shown and told everything... but this is only necessary for those who really want to know the truth, and not the ambiguous templates of the Western media.

Back