Beeps and turns off...

blexann

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm having a problem with my 129 duo

Inserted a new SD card which resolved (for the most part) the constant double beeps. Now it sometimes beeps...one or 2 times then shuts off. It's hard wired but I also tried a separate cord from the cig lighter. Could dashcam be defective? It's about 2.5 years old

Sounds a little like it thinks the card has been removed, maybe take the card out, clean the contacts, then insert and remove and reinsert a few times to clean internal contacts, see if that helps...

^I will try cleaning the card but now I'm getting a different issue, a solid yeallow triangle remains on hte screen. When I start the car the dashcam works fine and recording then after a while I get a sole yellow triangle - as if I hit the "save lock video buton"

^I will try cleaning the card but now I'm getting a different issue, a solid yeallow triangle remains on hte screen. When I start the car the dashcam works fine and recording then after a while I get a sole yellow triangle - as if I hit the "save lock video buton"
The yellow triangle indicates that the camera is locking the video when the G-sensor is triggered if you have not pressed the emergency butoon manually. Did your car meet a pothole when the icon shows?

Back