Best Mac Viewer?

CRS 123

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been using Datakam viewer for Mac with my older Guardian which reads GPS and works fine...but with the A119S, it does not seem to read the GPS info. I just downloaded the latest "Dashcam Viewer" (the demo) and seems worthy, and sees the GPS info...my only complaint is the initial time it takes to crunch the files. I'm using a Trancend 400X 32gig card. Any suggestions for other worthy Mac video viewers?
Thanks!
CRS

I'm using Dashcam Viewer (paid version) and it's quite worthy. I didn't use any other tool (neither on Windows nor macOS). What i personally don't like:
- a little bit slowish
- cannot be started using cmd + space (it doesn't appear on search)
- floating windows can create a little mess if you don't organise them well
- cannot export (or at least it wasn't available 2 months ago) videos printed with GPS info

Other than that, I am fine with it. A personal 4/5.

I'm using Dashcam Viewer (paid version) and it's quite worthy. I didn't use any other tool (neither on Windows nor macOS). What i personally don't like:
- a little bit slowish
- cannot be started using cmd + space (it doesn't appear on search)
- floating windows can create a little mess if you don't organise them well
- cannot export (or at least it wasn't available 2 months ago) videos printed with GPS info

Other than that, I am fine with it. A personal 4/5.
Thanks! I decided to get the paid version....works well. It would be nice if the Mac version would also let you adjust some video viewing parameters like boosting shadows and tweaking highlights a bit.
Thank you for taking the time for some feedback
Cheers
CRS

Back