Bizarre Traffic Jam as woman smokes cigarette on Interstate 65

msnodgr

Reaction score
Country
United States

here was the situation the lanes were divided up for construction and ofcourse someone stalled in the lane I picked causing one lane to be completely stopped for an hour while traffic on all sides of us roared past

That section of road construction is a PIA.
There's a 55 mph speed limit, and most cars never slow down. They also have long sections where they have two lanes, but the right lane is on the shoulder, so it's posted 'trucks use left lane only'. I set my cruise control at 58 mph, and watch everybody go berserk .
:)

there was a wreck one night on the twinspan near new orleans - resulted in a HUGE car fire - flames were at least twice as high as the semi the car crashed into that caused the whole thing. and since it's a bridge, nobody could pass, so we were there for a few hours. everyone was out of their cars, making friends, sharing drinks and snacks, letting kids play, and generally just making the best of it.

once we finally got past the burned out shell of a car, we got a good look (well, as best as we could at night)... there was no glass, no rubber or anything left - it was a whiteish-silver body of a car, sitting directly on the pavement. even the aluminum wheels had burned away.

Well... that pointless video of a bored woman having a smoke and taking advantage of the situation in stretching the legs, I thought reading the thread title the traffic jam was caused by the woman having a smoke. Now if you had titled it "Nice Ass" or something when she bent into the trunk then it would have been worth watching, she looked as bored as I was listening to the music ;)

Title made me think smoking woman caused the traffic jam.
I was imagining woman smoking in the middle of highway. :S

Back