Black friday 2012 in Aliexpress: $30 off $100

tivan said:
$30 Off with $100 Purchase.
Black Friday coupon with BLACKFRIDAY at aliexpress.com starting Sunday 25th of November 2012 12:00:00 AM Expiring Monday 26th of November 2012 11:59:59 PM

http://www.latestcouponsonline.com/30-o ... liexpress/

Hi tivan,

Wow this is a great coupon if it works!!! I will temporarily move this thread to the main forum so all our members can see it.

Thanks again
Dash Cam Man

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for my ignorance, butah... how does that work precisely?

dirkzelf said:
sorry for my ignorance, butah... how does that work precisely?

Hi dirkzelf,

Aliexpress usually has coupons available ($5 off or $10 off). After putting items in your cart and checking out you can enter a coupon code. This coupon code for $30 off $100 is the largest I have seen this year. I am not sure if it will work, but if you are planning to buy something, you might want to try out this coupon. My advice is always to check for coupons before buying from Aliexpress since you will usually save $5.

Dash Cam Man

That $30 off $100 coupon code is from last year. I doubt that it will work again.

This year, AliExpress will be having a Cyber Monday sale on Nov 26 and there are smaller coupons like $5 off $50 and $10 off $50 that are available. To get the $5 off $50 coupon, you have to play the Santa's Gift Express game; and to get the $10 off $50 coupon, you have to 'Check In' for 4+ consecutive days before Nov 26.

Some products that will be on sale are shown at http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/al ... dayIndex-0 and there are a couple of dash cams there -- not high end ones, but at least the prices are good. For example, this fake GS1000-like camera from Shenzen Saddle will be only $35.00 on Nov 26 (and I ordered it for $45 just last week!).

Rehan said:
That $30 off $100 coupon code is from last year. I doubt that it will work again.

This year, AliExpress will be having a Cyber Monday sale on Nov 26 and there are smaller coupons like $5 off $50 and $10 off $50 that are available. To get the $5 off $50 coupon, you have to play the Santa's Gift Express game; and to get the $10 off $50 coupon, you have to 'Check In' for 4+ consecutive days before Nov 26.

Some products that will be on sale are shown at http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/al ... dayIndex-0 and there are a couple of dash cams there -- not high end ones, but at least the prices are good. For example, this fake GS1000-like camera from Shenzen Saddle will be only $35.00 on Nov 26 (and I ordered it for $45 just last week!).

Thanks Rehan. The $30 off coupon seemed to good to be true. I guess it is worth a try in case it is legit but given the smaller coupons and the Cyber Monday sale, I think you may be right. Anyways $5 or $10 off is better than nothing :D Perhaps some of the higher end models will be on sale as well. Worth checking out on Cyber Monday.

Dash Cam Man

the error now is clear: in 2012, november 25 is sunday, but in 2011 november 25 was friday... and for a "Black Friday" promotion it has sense :)

papinist said:
the error now is clear: in 2012, november 25 is sunday, but in 2011 november 25 was friday... and for a "Black Friday" promotion it has sense :)

We were only 1 year too late ;)

Dash Cam Man

I wonder if this deal will return in a few weeks for 2013? I'll keep an eye out :)

big sale was yesterday (singles day 11.11) internet was in meltdown here due to online sales, eg Xiaomi did a promotion on mobile phones, sold 200,000 pieces in 3 minutes

I posted that Aliexpress was having a big sale yesterday. I posted it in the general discussion forum. Givoe was selling the base mini 0801 for $78. There were coupons too

Back