Blackview app / Live view no longer working? Anyone else?

vbx

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I tried to connect to the blackvue app today and it wouldn't connect. Says "wait a while" and then it just goes back to the home screen where you can see internal / external sd card, live view, etc etc.

I thought my SD card was dead but I just checked it's recording to the sd card just fine. I slapped in the original SD card into the camera and it still giving me this error.

This is on my Android Phone on lollipop.

hi yes this drove me mad recently .it seems with the newer firmware that player is no longer supported you need to download the blackvue cloud app it should work then ..

saying that just tried today using the new cloud app and it just says connecting constantly ! mmmmmm

omg now i cannot get any live view on an of the apps !!

Yeah, same here. NOTHING works. Old App and new cloud app. NOTHING!

Should I flash to the NEW firmware?

ive got it workng again.firmware 1.009 and the new cloud app. connect the phone (note 3) to the blackvue wifi and wait until it shows connected (takes a couple of minutes)then open the cloud app click connect and it works spot on.
hope this helps.

ive got it workng again.firmware 1.009 and the new cloud app. connect the phone (note 3) to the blackvue wifi and wait until it shows connected (takes a couple of minutes)then open the cloud app click connect and it works spot on.
hope this helps.

According to blackvue, 1.009 is NOT compatible with the new App.

And according to blackvue, I CAN upgrade to the latest firmware?

Works fine now. Updated my firmware to the latest one and using the new cloud app.

Back