Blackview Hero 1 Wifi version and RF Remote Control Version

GearBest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Do you guys know the latest Blackview top sport camera models? "Blackview Hero-1", Top-of-the-line Ambarella A7LS75 chipset with Sony IMX 206 sensor, 2.7K@30fps/1080p@60fps, 170° A+ High Resolution Wide Angle Lens, 2'' High Definition LCD screen, the world’s tiniest size with 30M waterproof, wifi and Wrist Strap Remote Control optional.

As we can see that, there are two models of the Blackview Hero 1-- Wifi version and RF Remote Control Version. Now let's take a look at more information of them :)

Blackview Hero 1-- Wifi Version

wifi.bmp
Hero%2B1%2BD.bmp

Blackview RF Remote Control Version
RF.bmp

Hero%2B2.bmp

What's your opinion about the action camera? Will it be your next option? :p

We are now pre-selling the Blackview Hero 1 and Blackview Hero 2. And you can get it in with a better price now :p

Last edited:
Looks like interesting action cams despite the copycats names of Blackview/Blackvue and Hero. But lesson learnt from the past to never order pre-sale untested cameras again. We need actual RAW sample of video footage from day and night first before we can make our judgment.

I also do not like the name of the camera, but it certainly sounds interesting.
Thanks for sharing this info here.

Looks like interesting action cams despite the copycats names of Blackview/Blackvue and Hero. But lesson learnt from the past to never order pre-sale untested cameras again. We need actual RAW sample of video footage from day and night first before we can make our judgment.
As usual we will send some camera out for testing :)

send one to @efoo then, he's a long term camera user and knows the difference between a good and bad product, his opinion is as valid as anyone else's
Thanks jokiin for your confidence in me, however as much as I am interested to test one out, I think it is better for someone who has already owned a few other action cams to test it. I only have a car dashcam Mini 0801 at the moment, I think someone like Pavle who owns SJCAM, Sony action cam and Xiaomi Yi would be more suitable. He also recently posted a good video review on Xiaomi Yi.

send one to @efoo then, he's a long term camera user and knows the difference between a good and bad product, his opinion is as valid as anyone else's
Thank you so much Jokiin for helping out, @efoo are you interested in testing the camera? :)

Thanks jokiin for your confidence in me, however as much as I am interested to test one out, I think it is better for someone who has already owned a few other action cams to test it. I only have a car dashcam Mini 0801 at the moment, I think someone like Pavle who owns SJCAM, Sony action cam and Xiaomi Yi would be more suitable. He also recently posted a good video review on Xiaomi Yi.
Haha~ It's OK, I can send both you guys the camera for testing, but as the first batch we will just get maybe 3 items in, one of you guys may have to get the camera a little bit later :(

Haha~ It's OK, I can send both you guys the camera for testing, but as the first batch we will just get maybe 3 items in, one of you guys may have to get the camera a little bit later :(

I can wait. Best to send to Pavle and others like Niko to test them out first (if they accept the mission :D), they produce very good reviews, I am sure mine will be pale in comparison.

I hear what you're saying, sometimes it's better to have someone that hasn't looked at other similar products, you look at things with fresh eyes and without preconceived ideas, we sometimes give products to people that have never used them before as it helps get a different sort of feedback about the product, sometimes you know a product too well and you think everyone just 'gets it' but that's quite often far from the truth

I can wait. Best to send to Pavle and others like Niko to test them out first (if they accept the mission :D), they produce very good reviews, I am sure mine will be pale in comparison.
I believe @jokiin's recommendation :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Waitng for the result of the reviews.. I just purchased sjcam 5000+ and used it during our whaleshark watching last month, im satisfied so far.. Planning to get another action cam for my son, the blackview hero2 looks interesting

This is Alishanmao's review on Blackview Hero 2:

and comparison with GoPro 4 Black, Xiaomi Yi and Amkov 5000s:

I got my hero 1 today and when u connect to the WiFi it says in my settings on my phone that I am connected but the LTE icon on the top never shows the WiFi icon so I am not connecting, even though it says I am connected.

Anyone have this problem?

Got my YouTube video review finally up after almost 2 days of uploading. God I hate YouTube's s-l-o-w uploading speed, what a turn off :mad:

Again, I apologise for my crude amateurish video as I mumbled and stumbled along the review :D

Again, I apologise for my crude amateurish video as I mumbled and stumbled along the review :D

what a lot of reviewers do is do the recording, watch it back and take notes to create a script and then record the audio track separately and dub it over

Night video comparison between this Blackview Hero 2 along with G1W-C, Mini 0801 and the anonymous dashcam from Newfrog:
Cheers.

Back