Blackview Hero 1 Wifi version and RF Remote Control Version

Night video comparison between this Blackview Hero 2 along with G1W-C, Mini 0801 and the anonymous dashcam from Newfrog:
Cheers.
Yeah!@efoo

You did a great job!

Your reviews are wonderful!

Thanks for so much helping out!

Thanks a lot!

My dear friend.

Until I overcome my procrastination of making video-reviews

Here is my in-depth review on Blackview Hero 1
http://sjcamguides.com/blackview-hero-1-review/

I must admit I like its features and photo/video quality. It also has 2k video in 30 fps, and can record in 60 fps at full HD (1080p). I would really liek to hear what you guys think about it? I have added some download samples in the article, so you can download video clips in different resolutions and check it on your own PC. There are however few problems with it.
You can read about both pros and cons in the link above.

Also, if you found any mistakes in the review or have some questions, please comment, I would gladly update it with more info or answer your questions.

Please note that I am not a native English speaker, but I tried to present this camera honestly. If anyone spots a typo or grammar mistake, just let me know.

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review friend.

Good Job:p:D

About the problems, i will send the feedbacks to our supplier.

Thanks for your efforts.

Best

Any news on update to the firmware? Mine is the Hero 2.
Would like to see if the manufacturer is able to fix that ultra-soft audio problem. I widened the three holes on the case next to the microphone but it does not improve the sound volume at all.
I also noted there is problem of the camera showing me the "card protected" error when I press the record button. I have to eject the microSD card out and reinsert it back in again while the camera is switched on, in order to remove that "card protected" error.
Lastly, will they incorporate the advertised features - switch image orientation, burst mode and time-lapse mode - in the future firmware?

Any news on update to the firmware? Mine is the Hero 2.
Would like to see if the manufacturer is able to fix that ultra-soft audio problem. I widened the three holes on the case next to the microphone but it does not improve the sound volume at all.
I also noted there is problem of the camera showing me the "card protected" error when I press the record button. I have to eject the microSD card out and reinsert it back in again while the camera is switched on, in order to remove that "card protected" error.
Lastly, will they incorporate the advertised features - switch image orientation, burst mode and time-lapse mode - in the future firmware?

The supplier will update the firmware on 30 July. There are some new functions, such as: timed shooting /time-lapse shooting;/Automatic continuous shooting

And the rest feedback, supplier will have a check.

Thanks for your support.

Nice day for you

Good to know, thanks.

The supplier will update the firmware on 30 July. There are some new functions, such as: timed shooting /time-lapse shooting;/Automatic continuous shooting

And the rest feedback, supplier will have a check.

Thanks for your support.

Nice day for you

Well we are well into August and still haven't heard any new firmware update yet. Not only that, Blackview has removed Hero 2 page from their website. Beginning to appear like a failed product. :mad:

Hi, it seems that there is a new firmware available on blackview homepage http://www.blackview.hk/download/

I installed this firmware, but I still can't find time lapse mode. I can't find changelog for this firmware either.

A mixed video shot by this Hero 2 action cam and the Phantom 3 Advanced quadcopter. The action cam sequence will definitely benefit with a gimbal or image stabiliser.

Do you guys know the latest Blackview top sport camera models? "Blackview Hero-1", Top-of-the-line Ambarella A7LS75 chipset with Sony IMX 206 sensor, 2.7K@30fps/1080p@60fps, 170° A+ High Resolution Wide Angle Lens, 2'' High Definition LCD screen, the world’s tiniest size with 30M waterproof, wifi and Wrist Strap Remote Control optional.

As we can see that, there are two models of the Blackview Hero 1-- Wifi version and RF Remote Control Version. Now let's take a look at more information of them :)

Blackview Hero 1-- Wifi Version
wifi.bmp
Hero%2B1%2BD.bmp

Blackview RF Remote Control Version
RF.bmp

Hero%2B2.bmp

What's your opinion about the action camera? Will it be your next option? :p
Is that a live video on the remote? How many functions? Is it waterproof? How deep?

Back