Blackvue Car Wifi Kit

kmd1970

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS600,GT300W,LS400W,DR750LW-2CH,CR-2000G,X2,F770,DR750S-2CH
Anyone know if this Blackvue Car Wifi Kit will work in USA and where it might be available? :rolleyes:

Anyone know if this Blackvue Car Wifi Kit will work in USA and where it might be available? :rolleyes:

Why do that when you can likely get a better and cheaper device through your own cellular provider?

Easier to get repaired/replaced if need be, or upgraded when it's time.

I use a Verizon Jetpack MIFI 8800L. Just added it to the data plan I already have. Works great in the car.

Yeah with things like that like phones, you have to make sure it have the correct bands for your carrier, even here in pea sized Denmark with 5 nation wide mobile networks, who have which channels can be tricky.

That looks like rebranded Huawei E8372 :ROFLMAO:. Hightly doubt there will be any significant difference in firmware, except probably for Blackvue logo.

The Huawei stick is well usable with Blackvue already (I used it myself) and it's available now. The key difference in compare to other MiFi is it supports auto turn-on when power is provided.

Last edited:
That looks like rebranded Huawei E8372 :ROFLMAO:. Hightly doubt there will be any significant difference in firmware, except probably for Blackvue logo.

The Huawei stick is well usable with Blackvue already (I used it myself) and it's available now. The key difference in compare to other MiFi is it supports auto turn-on when power is provided.

If that's true, the E8372 is not compatible with 4G LTE in Canada or the US.

Which would explain why they're selling it on the Singapore website.

Why do that when you can likely get a better and cheaper device through your own cellular provider?

Easier to get repaired/replaced if need be, or upgraded when it's time.

I use a Verizon Jetpack MIFI 8800L. Just added it to the data plan I already have. Works great in the car.
Yeah, i thought about that. Good point. (y)

Back