Blackvue DR590 2ch

Nowuseeme

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have any idea if the DR590 can support a 256g card? The card I would use is a Samsung EVO select. If like to have more record time history before overwriting occurs.

Thsnk you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

they're super fussy about what cards they work with, it's one of those try it and see type situations

they're super fussy about what cards they work with, it's one of those try it and see type situations
Appreciate the feedback. Was hoping someone with a Blackvue may have tried one and successfully working. I figured if it can support 128g then there shouldn't be a problem supporting a 256g. I've had great results without issue with the Samsung EVO select cards.

the challenge is that memory cards can change from production to production internally without any change externally so even a card that works well for someone else isn't always a sure thing for you

the challenge is that memory cards can change from production to production internally without any change externally so even a card that works well for someone else isn't always a sure thing for you
Got it. I guess my only option is to dive in a try it. If it doesn't work then I'll put the card in my phone GS9+. [emoji16]

Back