Blackvue HD viewer problem.

Joe5510

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue with Blackvue HD software. I'm using a new HP 64 bit desktop with Windows 10 and plenty of RAM, but the front camera video is real jerky and lagging. The rear video is fine even while I'm also viewing the front video so I don't get this at all. I also use Registrator Viewer and it works fine, but I haven't figured out how to view both front and back videos simultaneously as on the HD program. Any ideas?

are you copying the files locally to your had drive first?
I removed the micro SD card from the camera and put it into a USB adapter and plugged it into a USB port on my PC and started the Blackvue program which recognized the list of files immediately. I then played the videos from the SD card. But I see what you mean now----the videos would play better from my hard drive better than from the mounted SD card. Thanks, I'll try that.

They play a lot better with an alternate viewer as well. I have found that the Blackvue player "always" stutters. My thought.. it is because Blackvue's zoom feature, it is always over or under and the closest I can ever get it is 103%, the player needs to resize the image and that takes time to process. (and this on a top end video card / system)

Back