Blueskysea B1W Connection Problems

So, you are advising to download the firmware for WIFI off, does that mean the camera will auto connect to phone (samsung 10) whenever in the vicinity and start recording and shut off when out of range?
I do not get that I need to find the camera wifi and connect each time I jump in my car?
your phone has nothing to do with the camera recording or not, if you have wifi on all the time and your phone decides to connect to it you'll lose internet access on your phone, that's why you wouldn't want wifi on by default, just turn wifi on when you want to access the camera and turn wifi off when you're done

hardwired no ACC yellow) but recording does not start.
Use the supplied cigarette lighter to power on the dashcam!
If you hardwired the dashcam, you should load the parking mode firmware 20180614s

Okay, I get that but if I turn WIFI off when I want to access the camera as you say, then i turn it off, i will be using DATA all the time won't I, what happens when I am home and want to use my home WIFI, again, that has to be done manually.

So, in summary - I basically need to turn wifi on/off each time I want to use the camera or home wifi. Firmware will not change that.

If I am missing something, please explain as I do not really get it at all ... dumbf**k hey!

turn camera wifi on when you want to access the camera from your phone, and leave it off any other time

Back