Bluish colour?

KennyAsian

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hey guys, I've recently installed one of these viofo a119 and I'm not very happy with the video quality of it. The colour is very blue and the colours aren't vibrant at all. Everything else is working fine just the images aren't a good colour. Does anyone know how to fix this? Would it be a CPL or exposure?

might be just blue plastic lens cover.

post a couple of examples that might help

Hey guys, I've recently installed one of these viofo a119 and I'm not very happy with the video quality of it. The colour is very blue and the colours aren't vibrant at all. Everything else is working fine just the images aren't a good colour. Does anyone know how to fix this? Would it be a CPL or exposure?
My experience with that bluish tint seemed to show up only when the sun went down (dusk). All other times would be perfect. Just remember, the cam is there for the main purpose to just record an accident and bluish tint or clear, it will do just that. So don't try to get it 100% perfect video (color) like your flat screen at home. You will drive yourself crazy . MAKE SURE YOU TOOK THE BLUE PLASTIC OFF THE LENS.;)

Hey everyone, i had the camera placed too high up on the windscreen where it the shade band is on my car after I adjusted it it was fine. Thanks everyone :)

Back