Brand new Blackvue DR750S-2CH, No wifi network

product that doesn't support half the devices out there......

Sad indeed, also why i personally dont recomed the "smart" dashcams, people should focus on regular dashcams that just work, and ease of on their wifi addiction.

The only thing I use the wifi for is setting up the camera, making sure the alignment is good. From there on I remove the card to download any video.

That's exactly what I do. I have occasionally looked at some of the video on my tablet, but if I really want a good look at it then it's the PC for me. What's the point of having hi res video and looking at it on a tint screen?

Hi,
I have a brand new dr750s that i cannot get any Wi-fi connection to.
I have upgraded the firmware two times with different memory cards, one of these is the 16GB one that was included in the package (Blackvue memory card) and the other one is a Samsung EVO 128GB card.
I have restarted it more times than i can remember.
And i have resetted the wi-fi settings a couple of times.
I have even tried changing both the standard name and password for the Wi-Fi network with the application on both Mac and PC.
The network doesnt show at all, i tried finding it with 3 different devices, one iPhone 7, one Macbook pro and one Samsung Galaxy A3.

Anyone other than me that have had any problems with the Wi-Fi network not showing up at all?

Blackvue customer support is horribly slow, i might go to the retailer instead but i have already mounted the camera holders and cable in the roof.

Greetings. I have a DR750s2CH, (had a DR 650 2CH before that), purchased 2 years ago when they first came out. Had my Samsung Note5 set up to connect for WIFI, notifications and provide Hotspot; had no problem seeing network until today. When I downloaded the latest firmware, June 2019 and tried to find the network on my new Note10+, it was there briefly then gone; could not connect. So I returned to my Note5, it also did not show the network on new firmware. However, I opened the Blackvue app' wifi, it linked directly to my wifi connections still not seen, but then it connected automatically to the Note5. (INCORRECTLY CAMERA TELLING ME IT WAS ALREADY LINKED DIECTLY TO WIFI.) But showed me I was still connected to my house WIFI! I added the new Note10+ hotspot with the Note5. I keep it as a backup phone; intuition wins. I logged in with the Note10+ for notifications. Have to drive away from home WIFI to see if it will connect to the Note10+ hotspot. I think clearly it is the new firmware, they added a new shortcut direct to the phone's WIFI network. Performed fine before this change. The only problem with the WIFI which I journeled a claim under warranted but never resolved was the fact on start up finds WIFI hotspots programmed into the cloud's 3 options, then drive away home WIFI, links to phone hotspot in van, but coming back home intermitantly (80%) camera fails to search and relink to same home WIFI in the evening but early 5 am 6 hours later it then connects itself! For years now..van is 5 feet from WIFI booster, no excuse but maybe solar flares?!

So Iv had my blackvue dr650s-2ch for 2 or 3 years now and just noticed I can not find the Wi-fi SSID on my iPhone when I turn Wi-fi on. Funny enough it automatically connect to my home Wi-fi for the hotspot and I get a notification on my phone from the app saying the dash cam is connected but I can’t not find the Wi-fi on my iPhone. I tried reformatting the sd card but no luck, the Wi-fi led blinks when it’s connected to the hotspot. The firmware was updated to the latest one few months back but not sure if that has caused the issue as I haven’t connected to the dash cam from Wi-fi as I hardly need to.

Back