Brave or clueless

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
you be the judge. I don't know how this person couldn't have seen an 18 wheeler coming up on the left as they changed lanes in front of it. That trucker was a little annoyed at having to shed momentum before going up a steepish grade.

This looks to be westbound 580 at the 580/680 interchange leading to 238.
If I was the trucker I think I would of been a little annoyed.
Out of the 2 options I vote clueless.

This looks to be westbound 580 at the 580/680 interchange leading to 238.
If I was the trucker I think I would of been a little annoyed.
Out of the 2 options I vote clueless.
Yup that is correct. Are you in the Bay Area too? I am thinking clueless too. I don't think anyone in their right mind would pull in front of an 18 wheeler gaining on them like they did.

"soccer mummy- the invincible" syndrome?

If you look carefully up ahead at the very begining, there is a yahoo doing it to the container truck. Both drivers must have just left their "Idiots on the Road Society" meeting.

If you look carefully up ahead at the very begining, there is a yahoo doing it to the container truck. Both drivers must have just left their "Idiots on the Road Society" meeting.
True but they wouldn't call themselves idiots. It was probably a meeting of the ADA - Awesome Drivers of America.

Yup that is correct. Are you in the Bay Area too? I am thinking clueless too. I don't think anyone in their right mind would pull in front of an 18 wheeler gaining on them like they did.
I work in Fremont and commute from Manteca.
A lot of traffic and a stage for all kinds.

Clueless :rolleyes: trucker was stone cold :cool: but had i been driving that truck there would have been words spoken for the next installment of me commenting on things as i drive by.
The "F" word would proberly have been used a lot ;)

Back